🚀 November Release 🚀
We have an action-packed release full of updates and new features in Athlete Profiles, Email, Exports, Groups and Roster Grid. Plus, some updates for Esports, Swimming, Diving and more!
🏀 ATHLETE PROFILE 🏀
- Automatic activity logging for questionnaires and failed emails
- Redesign of activities to group activity types together
- Additional redesign for custom activity creation
- New social media options for Esports and beyond, with the addition of Discord, Facebook Gaming and Twitch
📧 EMAIL 📧
- Messages have been renamed Email
- A new list of email stats to include ‘bounced’ and ‘suppressed’ emails
- Bounced: Email could not be delivered. Most often due to a bad email address.
- Suppressed: Email was not sent because it is on the bounced, unsubscribed or muted list.
- Updated subscription types
- All Communications: Record receives all personal and mass emails.
- Unsubscribed: Record unsubscribed from mass emails. Can still receive individual/personal emails.
- Bounced: Cannot send to this email address. Suppressed for all messages until the email address is changed.
- Muted: Coach chose to mute mass emails to the athlete. Can continue to send individual emails.
🔀 EXPORTS 🔀
- Added export functionality from the export tool
- This includes the ability to export your entire database through the export tool
- And we now offer the ability to export autogroups from the export tool, including the opportunity to export multiple autogroups all at once
👥 GROUPS AND ROSTER GRID 👥
- Coaches can now create as many columns as they wish in the roster grid
- Autogroup is now the standard default option for group creation in the ARI Recruiting platform (contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions about autogroups)
🏊 SWIMMING AND DIVING 🏊
- Based on feedback from swimming and diving coaches we have upgraded the stats section for swimming and diving
- Currently, the old and new views of stats are visible, as we assist coaches with this transition (please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions).